- Tasting all the Cretan Wine varieties. 12 different wines (75ml per glass)
Muscat of Spina
Malvazia Di Candia
Liatiko – Naturaly sweet wine
- Pairing traditional Cretan food with wine
Variety of Cretan aged cheeses: With breadsticks with sun-dried tomato and feta.
Dakos: Cretan rusk with crushed organic tomato, white feta cheese, olives, fresh onion and extra virgin olive oil.
Dolmadakia: With tender vine leaves, with rice and Cretan herbs accompanied by yogurt sauce.
Apaki from chicken fillet: Meat smoked in olive woods with wild mushrooms, organic tomatoes & thyme. Braised with sweet wine and extra virgin olive oil.
Tigania: Fresh tender pieces of pork braised in extra virgin olive oil and wild herbs, served with fresh French fries.
Kalitsounakia: Handmade traditional Cretan cheese pies with white cheese, herbs and wild thyme honey.
- Basic Information for all the Cretan Varieties.
- At the end a blind wine tasting game.
- A bottle of wine as reward to the winner of the competition.
DURATION TIME: 3 hours
PACKAGE COST: 95€ per person
HOURS: Monday to Friday from 19:00 – 22:00 only with reservation
PEOPLE: Max 20